MEMBER

What is "SAMURAI6"?

SAMURAI6 is a project of improving the science and math education efficiency in Philippines. It was presented by JICA-JOCV.

JICA; Japan International Cooperation Agency
JOCV; Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Summary






I'm KOTA MATUNAGA.
I work in DEPED, Division of ILOILO.


The subtitle of the workshop was a "Smile".


We wanted to make teacher's smile and pupil/student's smile.

I think teacher's smile makes pupil/student's smile. 

I think we could achieve this purpose.
 















As the reflection, I think our handout is not so effective.

Next time, I'd like to improve it more usefully.





This workshop is a pass point.






I'd like to have such seminar with the teacher of the Philippines in each district.

Math supervisor, Mr Kim already cooperated with us during our workshop.
It's good example.




I was really happy, because a plenty of philippinas support us this time.


We can not do anything, if nobody helped us.


I'd like to proceed next stage with our cooperators.


Dear Philippine teachers, I need your help.
I hope we will cooperate together next time.

















Thank you very much.


Kon pwede, gusto ko magvisita sang imo district para seminar.
Kabay pa magcooperate kita para sa mga bata.

Madamo gid nga salamat.

No comments:

Post a Comment