MEMBER

What is "SAMURAI6"?

SAMURAI6 is a project of improving the science and math education efficiency in Philippines. It was presented by JICA-JOCV.

JICA; Japan International Cooperation Agency
JOCV; Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day5 of Iloilo SAMURAI6 Workshop

I am Kiyohide Ueda.
I am working at Lopez West Elementary School, Lopez, Quezon.
We finished workshop in four days.
We compile many questionnaires.

Before compiling many qurstionnaires, Mr. Homma have a breakfast.


Roll allotment of Day5.
There is that we have to do it a lot.







We are compiling many questionnaires.
But Mr.Hakamada had a feever and a stomachache.
Maybe, he made powerful demonstration lessons and science shows until the previous day.
We were fired up.
Mr. Taguchi is drinking a MISO SOUP.


I prepared it.
Of course, I am compiling many questionnaries, too.
But, there is not the picture which I appear in.

It is very difficult for us to compile the questionnaire.
Why?

It is difficult for us to decode the flowing script.
I have a lot of flowing scripts which I can't decode.
Each of SAMURAI6 are compiling them at their assigned place, now.

Maraming salamat po.
Tapos na po.

No comments:

Post a Comment